Precious times and monumental life events. These moments occur only once. I ensure your events are captured beautifully & artistically to preserve them forever in time. A unique blend of fine artistic talent with advanced level skill, ensures unparalleled results. Let the memories begin!
WHO IS SANDI GRAHAM-MCWADE?
I am an award winning (and NAPCP certified) Durham based specialty photographer who provides:
• Portraits (Headshots, Personal, Maternity, Newborn, Family incl beloved Pets);
• Engagement/Wedding or Event photography;
• Corporate/Real Estate photography;
• Specialized Stock photography (Rights Managed, Royalty Free and Full Rights Transferred)
Being a mobile artist I shoot at any location, (site specific, specialty locals or in your home), in the Durham and Greater Toronto Ontario region areas. We bring all the gear to you. Out of area photography is upon request.
I am a passionate photographer, a wife and mother of four. My love of photography spans more than three decades as I have been composing photographs since the age of ten. I received my first camera (and subsequent inspiration) as a birthday gift from my mother. Little did I know, that gift would change my life and open a world of artistic photography for me. What started out as photographing the simple pleasures in life, later turned out to be a love and passion in exploring the artistry and beauty that can be captured through the lens of a camera.
What’s in my bag?
I own and shoot with only top of the line Canon & Nikon (flagship) DSLRs – the very best that both Canon and Nikon has to offer. The Canon 1Dx, Canon 5Ds and the Nikon D4.
I have invested a lot of money for the best gear out there, and there is only one reason for that – You! You are trusting and investing in me to capture the very best images for you and your family, so it should stand to reason that I use the best there is to get what you need.
Like the cameras, I have only the top of the line lenses.
Zooms: 14-24mm ƒ/2.8; 16-35mm ƒ/2.8; 24-70mm ƒ/2.8; 70-200mm ƒ/2.8; 120-400mm ƒ/4.5-5.6
Primes: 35mm ƒ/1.4; 50mm ƒ/1.4; 85mm ƒ/1.2mm & 85mm ƒ/1.4; 105mm ƒ/2.8.
With the 1Dx, 5Ds and the D4, I work very hard to capture life’s irreplaceable memories. Don’t trust just anyone to capture your vision and events, memories are something that can never be replaced. Let my work speak for itself. If you have any questions, please submit them through the Contact Me page or click here to send me an email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Some really interesting facts about me:
1. I am a 20 year Veteran Police Officer
2. I shoot and sell Stock Photography
3. I advocate strongly for children with special needs as our 1st born has Down syndrome and 3 of 4 have Ehlers-Danlos syndrome.
4. I am a 2nd Degree Black Belt Instructor in the art of TaeKwonDo
5. I was a Ski Patroller, Gymnast, Figure Skater, Rock Climber, Ballerina, Archer, Golfer, Swimmer and Clasicaly Trained Pianist
6. I love all animals